Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 18 (class 19) - Prego

So after doing a double yesterday and then sleeping for approximately 10 hours, I knew my body was tired. I then proceeded to waddle around the house for an hour or so because I am so freaking sore. I was in no mood to go to the 11 today as I had planned but I made myself go anyway. 

SO glad I did. I had one of the best classes I have ever had. I did every posture and every set and I felt like my body was regulating the temperature better than normal (or maybe it just wasnt as hot, I couldnt tell). And the instructor was the cutest instructor ever because she was preggers! Visibly preggers. I loved it. I couldn't help but smile a little everytime I would get a glimpse of her belly.

On a side note, the whole not being able to see during class is definately a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment