Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 34

Ok. 1. I am still writing even though I said I wasn't going to. 2. This whole plan to do doubles for the next three days straight is becoming improbable. I am exhausted after yesterday's double. This morning in the 6:15 I probably laid there like a lump for a good third of the floor series. I could not pull it together. My attitude sucked and I left feeling just worn out. Usually when I get really tired and sit something out, someone else is sitting out too so it makes me feel like it isn't just me. Today, the entire class was going strong and I was gasping for air like I had just run a marathon, flopped out on the floor. I think I need a full 24 hours until tomorrow morning's class. I do have a whole month to do these three doubles I have left, so I may spread them out a bit depending on how I feel.

I weighed myself this morning. I have lost 3 pounds. It isn't that much but I have also been eating everything in sight. I don't know how to eat really healthy while doing this challenge. I need energy. But I also think my body has definitely changed irregardless of any weight loss. My butt is higher and everything just feels tighter. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment